Global Virtual Management
Nowadays almost every company has to work virtually to some extent in order to meet the requirements of the highly dynamic modern business environment. They face rising pressure to reduce the costs of travelling and expatriation.
But are leaders prepared to lead at distance and are employees able to work effectively in a virtual setting? This course ensures that you are.
Available as an online programme
About the Programme
Our Global Virtual Management learning programme will make participants better equipped to operate successfully in a global virtual environment and make them able to complete virtual projects on time and on budget.
It enables managers to be effective global distance leaders by providing them with the required understanding and the necessary tools to successfully navigate and manage in the global virtual world.
By integrating the use of simulation exercises and cases, this programme will:
- Equip you with the necessary competencies and a new management mindset to be able to identify effective solutions in a global virtual environment
- Show you how to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits of global virtual teams by illustrating best practices and critical success factors
- Increase your knowledge of issues regarding cross-cultural collaboration and communication
- Provide you with the necessary tools to complete virtual projects on time and on budget, including a personal action plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives and managers with strategic responsibilities for global virtual organisations
- Managers and employees who manage and/or work in global virtual teams
- HR managers and employees
- One-day in-house face to face or/and multiple virtual sessions
- Pre-course e-learning
- Culture Compass
- In case of teams we recommend adding the Team Culture Scan
All of our learning programmes build on the extensive research of the renowned Prof. Geert Hofstede and the six dimensions of national culture.
A very interesting and practical training. It helps to understand myself as well as potential international colleagues that I would be working with.
The trainer was excellent. There was a great combination of learning by realizing things and theory. Enjoyable and a great day - we had lots of fun!
Very relevant and well-presented contentI fully can recommend this workshop to all in the world who are working is virtual cross-cultural teams. And trust me - the expected cultural differences with your neighbour countries are more surprising than with other cultural regions in the world.