The Cultural Executive Ownership (CEO) Programme
The CEO programme is a fully tailored programme designed for c- suite executives.
After completing the CEO programme you will understand how:
- organisational culture impacts your organisation,
- behaviour impacts your culture,
- intercultural issues influence how communication is perceived.
About the Programme
- The programme starts with an intake interview during which explicit KPI´s are defined.
- First Session: The participant(s) follow an online e-learning to dive into the basics of cultural awareness and is followed up by a physical intake session conducted by the appointed facilitator.
- Between the first session and the following session a leadership analysis is conducted. The analysis includes the feedback of 5 peers and 5 subordinates.
- Second Session: This session focuses on the effectiveness of leadership behaviour.
- Between the 2nd and 3rd session a personal cultural pitfall assessment is conducted.
- Third session: How does national culture impact behavioural perceptions.
- Fourth session: Focus on how the virtual environment impacts leadership communication – sharing observations and providing input on best practices.
- Fifth session: Reflection on lessons learned.
- Sixth session: Reflection on journey undertaken and how to continue.
(The sessions might alternate in sequence, depending on which topics come forth as being more pressing)
Each CEO programme generally includes:
- an intake call and report
- an intermediate progress report
- a final observation report
- a personal leadership analysis
- a personal cultural pitfall analysis
- an e-learning and a face to face general culture briefing
- 5 private face to face or virtual sessions of 60-90 minutes each