The organisational Culture Certification programme
Given the current situation, our certification courses will take place virtually. Discover the virtual programme: hofstede-insights.com/virtual-organisational-culture-certification-programme
Culture is at the heart of every organisation, yet it is often forgotten.
From strategy to cultural transformation, you will leave the course knowing how to:
- use the Multi-Focus Model to analyse the culture of an organisation,
- conduct Organisational Culture Workshops,
- conduct Organisational Culture Scans,
- guide your client in identifying their Optimal Culture.
After the programme, you will be able to independently use the tools and methodology to serve your clients.
This intensive blended learning programme is designed for managers and internal and external consultants interested in using Organisational Culture as a tool of management and change.
The Organisational Culture Certification programme consists of five parts:
- pre-course reading material
- pre-course webinar
- an organisational culture measurement (inside an organisation you have selected)
- a 4-day course
- an after course webinar
The programme is hosted by a select group of Senior Hofstede Insights consultants with extensive experience in both Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
Participants will be asked to sign a certification contract (available upon request) before joining the programme.
September 1, 6, 7, 9, October 18-20 & 25-26, November 2-3 2021
4000€ excl. VAT
From September 14 - October 22 2021
Special price for Indian residents: 225000 INR
|For more information contact us below|
The content of the Programme (details)
The pre-course material gives you elements to familiarise yourself with the Multi-Focus Model and the Organisational Culture Scan. It will help you get ready to start working on your own case. The pre-course material package includes frequently asked questions, consultant file and other documents that will be further discussed during the webinar.
Pre-Course WebinarThe pre-course webinar takes place 5 weeks before the course. It is designed to demonstrate the process behind the data collection. Following the webinar and with our support, you will be able to launch your first Organisational Culture Scan in the organisation of your choice. The various reports will be handed to you during the course.
A face to face 4-day course during which you will:
- discover and learn about the dimensions of the Multi-Focus Model, supported by case studies
- learn and practice each step of the Organisational Culture Scan process utilising your own case
- study the Organisational Culture Report of your own case and that of others (if possible*)
- get feedback and directions from the senior consultant hosting the course as well as other course participants
- simulate a workshop where you will identify the optimal culture for your own case
- analyse and study the Report on Functional diversity
- learn how to communicate and sell organisational culture and change
- guided by the course host you will identify the Levers of Change and how they can be converted to a contextualised change plan. You will also learn how to use the Executive Match, and other associated products, like the HR Package.
To complete your certification, you will then be required to return to your client, with the culture results and complete the workshop as you have just been guided. You will be supported by the after-course webinar and will have access to your facilitators for mentoring through the process if necessary.