The Online master Class
Increase your efficiency and competence when working in international environments.
Whether you are doing business in New York or New Delhi, valuing differences and adapting to cultures and societal norms are elemental skills for any manager and necessary for the team to succeed.
This online Master Class is the first step to understanding and managing individual and collective behaviours in an intercultural context.
The Master Class is designed to be used as part of a blended learning programme delivered by Hofstede Insights and cannot be purchased separately.
The Master Class will:
- Show you how to identify your own cultural traits, in turn sensitising you to be able to recognise cultural challenges
- Make you aware that people from other cultures might think, feel, and act differently from your own cultural background
- Make you aware that your cultural disposition influences the way you perceive others that belong to a different cultural mindset
- Develop your ability to see cultures in comparison to one another
- Provide you with an introduction to and an understanding of Prof. Geert Hofstede’s model of National Culture
The “Introduction to Intercultural Management” Master Class is a source of inspiration and comprehension for professionals working in international business, institutions, and organisations. Hosted on the powerful Finnish learner-centric platform Claned, the Master-Class was created by a team of learning experts, designers, editors, and business and culture consultants to ensure that it is impacting, practical, and merges perfectly with the face to face course and workshops offered by Hofstede Insights.
This Master Class is designed to provide a flexible, reflective, and personal learning experience. It enables the learner to tailor the learning based upon their own goals, requirements, and level of commitment. Each module includes video material exploring a range of key concepts related to culture and the Hofstede Model.
The Master Class is designed to be used as part of a blended learning programme delivered by Hofstede Insights. There is no requirement for participants to possess prior knowledge of Intercultural Management.
Depending on your own pace, the online class takes approximately 1.5 hours.