CERTIFICATION IN INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT FOR LECTURERS
Designed for lecturers who want to deepen their knowledge and increase their understanding of the applications of the dimensions from a management perspective.
- Gain a deep insight into the 6-D Model
- First-hand, practical applications of the combination of dimensions
- Opportunity to further develop mutual understanding and respect among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Diploma and online badge to show that you are sufficiently knowledgeable to teach 6-D Model© and its applications as a lecturer
This programme is only open to those who are currently working as lecturers at a university or any other academic institution. Completing this programme does not grant you the right to use our IPR in commercial work. If you work as a consultant, the Intercultural Management Certification programme, has been created for you. Please note that this programme does not focus on the didactic part of how to work with multicultural groups.
the programme Includes
The Lecturer programme consists of four main parts:
- Part 1 - Pre-course work
- Part 2 - About the research
- Part 3 - The dimensions and the combination of dimensions
- Part 4 - Practical case studies and how to use The Culture Compass
The programme is hosted by Hofstede Insights consultants with extensive experience in both Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
In case of interest contact us via the contact form below
Normal price 1500€
Please note that: participants will be asked to sign an agreement (available upon request) before joining the course. The expected time commitment is of at least 12 hours of work including the successful completion of the homework agreed upon at the end of each session.