The Trust Factor Workshop
Trust is undoubtedly one of the greatest assets when it comes to facilitating group cooperation and has accompanied humans throughout history. It impacts simple habits, routines, processes, and roles that increase our predictability and reduce uncertainty. Trust is a good example of a “cultural universal,” something that is both multidimensional and fundamental across all societies. Without trust, all human organisations and relationships would end up collapsing.
In this two-day workshop participants will deconstruct the concept of Trust and visualising which parts of Trust need attention in their organisation, for example: Reputation building, Intention clarification or Capability Building.
To do this participants will using our proprietary Organisational Trust Indicator report to link the concept of Trust to 10 key behaviours people need to showcase when they want to increase the likelihood of being trusted, especially across borders. The Trust Factor Workshop is built around the work of Professor Paulo Finuras of the Lisbon School of Economics, an expert with decades of experience of working in low trust societies
The Trust Factor Workshop programme consists of five parts:
- Pre-course webinar and e-learning
- Organisational Trust Indicator (OTI) survey to measure trust in your team
- Two days face to face workshop
- Follow up and further resources
Our workshop is designed for leaders and managers interested in using our know-how in the field of trust.
THE CONTENT OF THE PROGRAMMEWhat is Trust?
- When we talk about Trust, what are we talking about
- Trust: Myths, benefits and costs
- The Bio-economic of Trust
- How our minds work?
- The Trust engine
- Trust consequences
- The Organisational Trust Indicator
- Trust 3 Dimensions
- Trust Levels
- 10 Trust Factor key behaviours: what can I do?
- Rebuilding Trust: is it even possible?
- Trust and Culture differences: what is the link?
This workshop is available as an in-house event contact us for more information