The Hofstede Insights Internship brings highly motivated and independent students with diverse backgrounds into our organisation to work in our Headquarter in Helsinki, Finland.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates an opportunity to improve their general skills, as well as experience of working in a truly international environment inscribed in a the Nordic culture, which values, independence and self-reliance.
The internship is a full-time engagement (40 hours/week) that lasts for 6 months.
The intern will have very diverse office related tasks, which demands structure, flexibility, and creativity in dealing with:
- Operational matters (general office tasks, reservation of restaurant, printing, small grocery shopping, organisation of the company internal events)
- External information requests
- Course logistics
- Support for our internal consultant network
- Application Deadline: April 22nd (Internship starts in July 1st).
- Location: Helsinki, Finland (a valid Finnish/EU residence permit is required)
- The internship is compensated.
- The applicant must be fully proficient in English and will have all-around responsibilities working across teams.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications from consultants and that completing the internship does not licence you to use the Hofstede model for commercial work.