The Hofstede Insights Internship brings highly motivated students (or recently graduated) with diverse backgrounds into our organisation to work on projects linked to Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates an opportunity to improve their general skills, as well as experience of working in a truly international environment.
The internship is a full-time engagement (40 hours/week) that lasts for 6 months.
Besides the ongoing project work, each intern is given the opportunity to manage one project supported by the team. The project needs to be completed by the end of the internship. The exact nature of the project is determined depending on the background, interest of the intern and the current needs of our organisation.
- Application Deadline: April 10th (Internship starts in July 24).
- Location: Helsinki, Finland (a valid Finnish/EU residence permit is required)
- The internship is compensated.
- The applicant must be fully proficient in English and will have all-around responsibilities working across teams.
The intern will have very diverse office related tasks, which demands structure, flexibility, and creativity in dealing with:
- External information requests
- Course logistics
- Update course materials
- Content development
- Support for our internal consultant network
- Operational matters (general office tasks, reservation of restaurant, printing, small grocery shopping, organisation of the company internal events)
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications from consultants and that completing the internship does not licence you to use the Hofstede model for commercial work.